Click thumbnail for a larger image.
Date: 1959 -
Description: An A4 archival album containing 43 documents, a membership card, a cloth badge, 49 colour photographs and three black and white photographs illustrating the history of the Flinders Island Sports Club from its inception in 1960 to 2002. The Club, at Whitemark, has a nine hole links golf course, a bowling green and a clubhouse.
Flinders Island Sports Club
People/Orgs: Flinders Island Sports Club
Places: Whitemark, Flinders Island, Tasmania
Institution: Furneaux Historical Research Association Inc.
Object number: FHR_00561
The content of this record is provided by Furneaux Historical Research Association Inc.. For any questions about the content please contact them.