Click thumbnail for a larger image.
|Date: 1938 -
Description: A cream, rectangular, weatherboard building with corrugated iron roof and widows on three sides with one large main chamber and a small anteroom. This building, originally the Bruny Island Court House and Council Chambers, is now a repository for the historical memorabilia, data etc. as well as being a show case for the volunteer work, research and activities of the Bruny Island Historical Society.
Format: Monuments and historical sites
The Court House History Room at Alonnah
Subjects: history; genealogy
People/Orgs: Dillon, Ruth; Davis, Beverley; Bruny Island Historical Society
Places: Alonnah, Bruny Island, Tasmania
Institution: Bruny Island Historical Society
Object number: BIH_00033
The content of this record is provided by Bruny Island Historical Society. For any questions about the content please contact them.