Click thumbnail for a larger image.
|Description: This Grandstand is situated at the local Agricultural Showgrounds on the corner of Lyttleton and Marriott Streets in Westbury, Tasmania. The wooden structure was built in 1908 -1909 by members of the Jordan Family who owned a carpentry and timber business in Lyall Street in the town. The building has seating capacity for 300 people and cost 105 pounds and three shillings to construct. The image was taken from the north-eastern side in November 2001.|
Format: Pictorial and artistic works
Institution: Westbury Historical Society
Object number: WEHS_0099
The content of this record is provided by Westbury Historical Society. For any questions about the content please contact them.