LINC Tasmania

Home >

Holy Trinity Church

Click thumbnail for a larger image.

Frost, Max

Description: This bluestone structure is situated on the Meander Valley Road in Westbury, Tasmania. Work commenced on the Catholic Church in 1869 and was completed in 1874. The church clock tower was erected in 1901. "Wykeham", formerly owned by members of the Lamb Family, is depicted on the right hand side of the image. The photograph was taken in December 1991 from the eastern direction.

Format: Pictorial and artistic works
Object: photographs

Holy Trinity Church

Institution: Westbury Historical Society

Object number: WEHS_0080

The content of this record is provided by Westbury Historical Society. For any questions about the content please contact them.