Click thumbnail for a larger image.
|Description: The 77 ton steamship BASS was built in 1911 by Frederick Moore in Launceston. BASS was a river vessel owned by the Tamar Valley Transport Company and later by the Bass Steamship Company. From 1932 she was in the south of the State being run by the Huon Channel and Peninsula Steam Ship Company, and in the 1950s by the Roche Family.|
Format: pictorial and artistic works
Object: glass slides
Institution: Maritime Museum of Tasmania
Object number: MMT_P_GSL027
The content of this record is provided by Maritime Museum of Tasmania. For any questions about the content please contact them.