LINC Tasmania

Home >

Boy Scouts at Port Cygnet 1933-34

Click thumbnail for a larger image.

      Date: 2001 -

Description: A4 spiral bound folder containg a brief history of the establishment of Scouts at Port Cygnet, provided by Mrs G. Pavlovski, and 11 copies of photographs taken of the scout group on trips to Adamson's Peakand Bruny Island, 1933-34. The information was compiled from Reverend C.O.Leigh Cook's diaries, photo albums newspaper clippings and circuit plans

Format: Documents and books
Object: folders

Boy Scouts at Port Cygnet 1933-34

Institution: Cygnet Living History Museum Inc.

Object number: CLH_00021

The content of this record is provided by Cygnet Living History Museum Inc.. For any questions about the content please contact them.