Click thumbnail for a larger image.
|Date: 1948 -
Description: Black and white photograph of the Wharf and Inglis River Wynyard Tasmania looking North from the Wharf to Table Cape with Fishing Boats moored at the Wharf.The vessel on the the Northern Bank was referred to as the "Old Tin Can" and was mainly used for transferring cattle from Tasmania to the Bass Strait Islands. It was occasionly moored in pictured position for several weeks at a time when not required.
Format: Pictorial and artistic works
Wharf and Inglis River Wynyard Tasmania c1948
Places: Wynyard, Tasmania
Institution: Wynyard Online Access Centre Inc. and the Wynyard Historical Society
Object number: WYHS_000298
The content of this record is provided by Wynyard Online Access Centre Inc. and the Wynyard Historical Society. For any questions about the content please contact them.