Click thumbnail for a larger image.
Date: 1930 -
Description: This building was situated on the corner of William and Dexter Streets in Westbury, Tasmania. The two storey Methodist (Uniting) Church Parsonage was built in 1859 for the sum of 1,040 Pounds. Wesley House was demolished in c.1950 and a replacement building was built at No. 125 Dexter Street in Westbury. This image was captured from the western direction.
Format: Pictorial and artistic works
Places: Westbury, Tasmania; Wesley House, Westbury, Tasmania
Institution: Westbury Historical Society
Object number: WEHS_0004
The content of this record is provided by Westbury Historical Society. For any questions about the content please contact them.