LINC Tasmania

Home >

Whitemark Wharf

Click thumbnail for a larger image.

Shaw, Helen

Date: 1900 -

Description: An A4 archival album containing 16 black and white photographs and 38 colour photographs of the Whitemark wharf, its extensions and its opening events accompanied by copies of some media articles. Helen Shaw, the compiler of the album, was the Secretary of the Flinders Marine Board. This body no longer exists. Port activities on Flinders Island are administered by the Launceston Ports Authority

Format: pictorial and artistic works
Object: photo albums

Whitemark Wharf

Subjects: wharves

Places: Whitemark, Flinders Island, Tasmania

Institution: Furneaux Historical Research Association Inc.

Object number: FHR_00514

The content of this record is provided by Furneaux Historical Research Association Inc.. For any questions about the content please contact them.