Click thumbnail for a larger image.
Date: 1860 -
Description: Admiralty pattern anchor positioned as a monument at the gate to the Low Head Pilot Station c. 1985. It was recovered during dredging operations at Bell Bay c.1950 by the 'Ponrabbel II.'
Material: forged iron
Institution: George Town and District Historical Society Inc.
Object number: GTH_PS1035
The content of this record is provided by George Town and District Historical Society Inc.. For any questions about the content please contact them.