Click thumbnail for a larger image.
Description: This bluestone structure is situated on the Meander Valley Road in Westbury, Tasmania. Work commenced on the Catholic Church in 1869 and was completed in 1874. The church clock tower was erected in 1901. The photograph was taken from the southern direction in December 1991.
Format: Pictorial and artistic works
The Holy Trinity Church
Institution: Westbury Historical Society
Object number: WEHS_0087
The content of this record is provided by Westbury Historical Society. For any questions about the content please contact them.