LINC Tasmania

Home >

FLinders Island Airport

Click thumbnail for a larger image.

Withers, Artie

Date: 1994 -

Description: An A4 archival album containing a series of 32 colour photos showing the removal of the 1934 airport building and the construction of the new one. new building was opened by John Sharp MHR on June 3, 1996.

Format: pictorial and artistic works
Object: photo albums

FLinders Island Airport

Subjects: airports

Places: Flinders Island, Tasmania

Institution: Furneaux Historical Research Association Inc.

Object number: FHR_00420

The content of this record is provided by Furneaux Historical Research Association Inc.. For any questions about the content please contact them.