Click thumbnail for a larger image.
|Date: 1954 -
Description: Black and white photograph of Camp Creek Wynyard Tasmania 1954 looking North over the Golf Links to Table Cape.There were up to 12 fishing Boats moored regulary in the creek. The photo was taken at full tide.Creeks entrance to the Inglis River was dammed in 1960 and since then no fishing boats have been able to access Camp Creek.
Format: Pictorial and artistic works
Camp Creek Wynyard Tasmania 1954
Places: Wynyard, Tasmania
Institution: Wynyard Online Access Centre Inc. and the Wynyard Historical Society
Object number: WYHS_000311
The content of this record is provided by Wynyard Online Access Centre Inc. and the Wynyard Historical Society. For any questions about the content please contact them.