Click thumbnail for a larger image.
|Description: This timber structure was situated in the village of Exton in Tasmania. The land for this project was purchased for 40 Pounds in 1890. The new Exton State School and headmaster's residence was erected in 1890 for the sum of 247 Pounds. The school was closed in December 1951. The building was destroyed by fire in 1985. The image was taken from the north-eastern direction.|
Format: Pictorial and artistic works
Exton State School
Institution: Westbury Historical Society
Object number: WEHS_0130
The content of this record is provided by Westbury Historical Society. For any questions about the content please contact them.