Click thumbnail for a larger image.
Description: Model of the original Low Head lighthouse and cottages built in 1833.
Material: wood; tin; wire
Model of Low Head Lighthouse & Cottages
Places: Low Head, Tasmania
Institution: George Town and District Historical Society Inc.
Object number: GTH_PS0293
The content of this record is provided by George Town and District Historical Society Inc.. For any questions about the content please contact them.